Thursday, August 5, 2010

summer riches in the berkshires

woke up with woodsmoke in my hair from hanging out with the talents and admirers of the Williamstown Theatre Festival's "The Last Goodbye" cast around out door fires on the grounds of Mezze.  Later, after a swim in Windsor Lake, a beautiful evening at Mass MoCA (w/ jonathan AND leonard nimoy) and my first pesto of the season, I dozed to Last Year in Marienbad... and Sunday brought my first visit to Jacob's Pillow! my my...



jonathan and i in the Material World show... see me below, all excited about my new dress, plus more!

composition with stickers and red

the infinity installation
And then... onto Jacbo's Pillow... here, jonathan near the In and Out Stage (or something like that. the one the Bluff Stage at the Barn is modeled on). beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment